INTERNATIONAL LIFELONG LEARNING CONFERENCE FOR LEADERS AND EDUCATIONAL LEADERS
MSEAM and MAE welcomes ideas and insights from key Lifelong learning players to meet conference objectives.
This Conference will provide an international platform for participants to share experiences, knowledge and best practices. It will be an excellent platform for stakeholders, industries, policy makers, researches and academicians, to exchange ideas and experience.
The conference aspires to provide enriching opportunities to face the current complex and challenging world via lifelong learning.
- To relate lifelong learning to leadership development
- To explore principles of lifelong learning in the tacit and explicit knowledge, skills and attitude of educational leaders
- To create a platform and opportunities for discourse on sustainable leadership
- To disseminate new ideas on multidisciplinary perspectives regarding the fundamentals of leadership
- To analyse and discuss seminal and significant works on lifelong learning and leadership
- To analyse case studies on lifelong learning and explore significant and strategic relationship to leadership
- To promote the approaches and methods of lifelong learning among administrators, managers, leaders, entrepreneurs and edu-preneurs
- To revisit, promote new policies in the education and training systems regarding leadership development based on lifelong learning
- To lead the formulation of curriculum for teacher education, principal and leadership education based on lifelong learning
- The Feminine Leadership Mystique: Exploring feminine perspectives of lifelong learning
Minister of Education, Malaysia
Emeritus Prof. Dato' Dr. Ibrahim Ahmad Bajunid
(IAB Global, Malaysia)
Dato' Freida Pilus
(Cempaka Schools, Malaysia)
Dr. Amer Hamzah Jantan
(Universiti Putra Malaysia)
Cempaka International School
Jalan Setiabakti Satu, Damasara Heights, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Abstract Submission : 25 JAN 2019
Notification of Acceptance: 25 FEB 2019
Early bird Registration: 1 FEB 2019
Registration & Payment: 28 FEB 2019
Full Paper Submission: 15 FEB 2019
Conference Date : 8-10 APR 2019
FORMAT / DURATION
Presentations may be in the form of:
• Plenary Sessions (60 mins)
• Parallel Sessions (30 mins)
• Poster Presentations (half day)
*Presentations can be made in multilingual form (However the organizer does not provide translators).
ONLINE REGISTRATION & INFORMATION:
The organisers reserve the right to cancel or postpone the conference.
Selected papers will be published in the conference proceedings/ journals.